Mossy Oak Break-Up camo version.
Luxurious walnut woodgrain camo version.
- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.Precision rifled steel barrel. Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Ergonomic design synthetic stock with montecarlo cheekpiece.
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Checkering on grip for better control and feel.
- Metal trigger blade.
- Grooved cylinder for scope & mounted scope stop.
- Adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Hooded front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||245 m/s (800 fps)||200 m/s (650 fps)|
|Stock||Advanced Polymer with montecarlo cheekpiece|
|Length||1130 mm (44.5”)|
|Barrel Length||450 mm (17.7”)|
|Average Weight||3.2 kg (7 lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9 mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5 mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Micro adjustable rear sight.
Hooded front sight.
Metal trigger blade.