- Manual loading, bolt action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and 25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Detachable 17-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm), 14-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm) and 13-shot magazine in .25 (6.35mm), caliber.
- 200 bar fill pressure 400cc air tube bottle + 50cc air tube.
- Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½” UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap. QE shrouded barrel version available.
- Includes 3 magazines.
- Includes quick-fill nozzle.
- Advanced polymer, tactical stock with integrated pistol grip and integrated picatinny rail beneath the forearm.
- Stock mounted on rear air cylinder bottle.
- Elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad and elastic material cheek piece.
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Picatinny rail milled receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Manual safety.
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel.
- Detachable & adjustable rear sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Elevation adjustable front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- 2-stage adjustable trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Black metal trigger.
- Fitted sling swivels.
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177cal||5.5mm / .22cal||6.35mm / .25cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||365m/s (1200fps)||350 m/s (1150 fps)||325 m/s (1060 fps)|
|Air Tube Volume||400cc+165cc|
|Fill Pressure||200 BAR|
|Number of Shots per fill||135||130||130|
|Number of Shots at|
|Stock||Advanced polymer, tactical stock with integrated pistol grip|
|Overall Length||1100mm (43.3”)|
|Barrel Length||585mm (23”)|
|Average Weight||5,1 kg (11.2lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5mm (.060”) red|
* Velocity results may vary as much as 20% due to pellet weight, pellet shape, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
Elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad and elastic cheek piece.
Built-in pressure gauge.
* Scope sold separately.