Quiet Energy version.
QE fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator - Approximately 50% Quieter.
- Bullpup design, manual loading, side bolt action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½ ‘’ UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Detachable 14-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm), 12-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm) and 10-shot magazine in .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Includes 2 magazine and a quick-fill nozzle.
- Black anodized aluminum receiver.
- Picatinny rail for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Ambidextrous bullpup wooden stock. Picatinny rail beneath the forearm.
- “EasyAdjust” Elevation Comb – Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button.
- Ventilated rubber butt pad.Picatinny rail beneath the forearm.
- Checkering on grip & forend for better control & feel.
- Rubber butt pad.
- 165cc volume aluminum air cylinder tube (not detachable).
- Built-in pressure gauge in the forearm to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Manual safety.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Black metal trigger.
Tech. Specs. (FlashPup)
Tech. Specs. (FlashPup QE)
Single shot adapter is included.
* Scope sold separately.