Mossy Oak Break-Up camo version.
Luxurious walnut woodgrain camo version.
Wood stock version.
Unshrouded steel barrel without sound moderator.
- Lightweight design for children and beginners. Very easy in breaking the barrel and cocking.
- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Rifled steel barrel with synthetic shroud and integrated sound moderator
- Ambidextrous, all weather, synthetic stock with montecarlo cheek piece
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Tactical picatinny rail for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts
- Adjustable trigger pull & trigger travel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety
- Adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking with front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177cal||5.5mm /.22cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||195m/s (640 fps)||170 m/s (550fps)|
|Barrel Length||370mm (14.5”)|
|Average Weight||2.3kg (5lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.