Mossy Oak Break-Up camo version.
Luxurious walnut woodgrain camo version.
OD green stock version..
Left side view.
- Under lever cocking system with bolt-action loading mechanism.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 ( 5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) calibers.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Ergonomic and stylish design synthetic stock with montecarlo cheekpiece.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- TRIOPAD® butt system for maximum recoil absorption.
- Comes with 3 TRIOPAD® stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
- Scope mount rail & shock absorber scope stop.
- Metal trigger blade.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Includes a free bipod.
- Sling swivels on the butt & forearm
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||380 m/s (1250 fps)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||230 m/s (750 fps)|
|Stock||Advanced Polymer with montecarlo cheekpiece|
|Length||1210 mm (47.6”)|
|Barrel Length||430 mm (17”)|
|Average Weight||4.3 kg (9.4lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9 mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5 mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Micro adjustable rear sight.
Open front sight.
Metal trigger blade.
The Hatsan TRIOPAD® Butt System utilizes a heavy duty rubber recoil pad and 3 stock spacers. This allows for maximum recoil absorption and up to 4 different length of pull options.
TRIOPAD® Butt System
Bolt action loading system providing maximum power.