- Under lever cocking system with bolt-action loading mechanism.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 ( 5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) calibers.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- High quality and genuine Turkish walnut stock. Ergonomic and stylish design and montecarlo cheekpiece.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Scope mount rail & shock absorber scope stop.
- Gold plated trigger blade.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Includes a free bipod.
- Sling swivels on the butt & forearm.
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||245 m/s (800 fps)||200 m/s (650 fps)|
|Stock||Turkish Walnut with montecarlo cheekpiece|
|Length||1200 mm (47.2”)|
|Barrel Length||430 mm (17”)|
|Average Weight||4.2 kg (9.2 lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9 mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5 mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Micro adjustable rear sight.
Shock absorber scope stop.
Combo scope mount rail good for both 11 mm and 22 mm mounts.
Open front sight.
Gold plated metal trigger blade.
Bolt action loading system providing maximum power.