- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Barrel Release System.
- High quality and genuine Turkish walnut stock – hunting style, ambidextrous, ergonomic and stylish design with montecarlo cheekpiece.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- Rubber ventilated butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Scope mount rail good for both 11 mm & 22 mm scope mounts & mounted scope stop.
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking.
- Gold plated trigger blade.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
|4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||245 m/s (800 fps)||200 m/s (650 fps)|
|Stock||Turkish Walnut with montecarlo cheekpiece|
|Length||1145 mm (45”)|
|Barrel Length||405mm (15.9”)|
|Average Weight||3.8 kg (8.4 lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9 mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5 mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Combo scope mount rail good for both 11 mm and 22 mm mounts.
Shock absorber scope stop.
Large muzzle break with open front sight.
Gold plated metal trigger blade.
Micro adjustable rear sight.
BARREL RELEASE SYSTEM
Barrel Release provides easier breaking of the barrel with less cocking effort, while also serving as an additional safety feature. The breach locking tab is easily released by simply pushing forward the barrel release button.