Mossy Oak Break-Up camo version.
Luxurious walnut woodgrain camo version.
- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Includes Optima 3-9×32 scope.
- Aluminum Sound moderator on the muzzle.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Metal trigger blade.
- Ergonomic and stylish design synthetic stock with montecarlo cheekpiece and raised forearm grip.
- Grooves on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- TRIOPAD® butt system for maximum recoil absorption.
- Comes with 3 TRIOPAD® stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
- Grooved cylinder for scope & mounted scope stop.
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||245 m/s (800 fps)||200 m/s (650 fps)|
|Stock||Advanced Polymer with montecarlo cheekpiece & Triopad butt system|
|Length||1125 mm (44”)|
|Barrel Length||275mm (10.8”)|
|Average Weight||3.3 kg (7.2 lbs)|
|Sight||Optima 3-9×32 Scope|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Metal trigger blade.
The Hatsan TRIOPAD® Butt System utilizes a heavy duty rubber recoil pad and 3 stock spacers. This allows for maximum recoil absorption and up to 4 different length of pull options.
TRIOPAD® Butt System
Grooved cylinder for 11mm mounts mounted scope stop.