- Under lever cocking system with bolt-action loading mechanism.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 ( 5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) calibers.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Ergonomic and stylish design ambidextrous synthetic thumbhole stock
- Elevation adjustable comb
- DynaPad recoil pad system for maximum recoil absorption.
- Comes with 3 TRIOPAD® stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
- Scope mount rail & shock absorber scope stop.
- Metal trigger blade.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Includes a free bipod.
- Sling swivels on the butt & forearm.
|Model||Torpedo 150 Sniper|
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177cal||5.5mm /.22cal||6.35mm / .25cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||380 m/s (1250 fps)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||230 m/s (750 fps)|
|Stock||Advanced Polymer thumbhole ambidextrous stock with adjustable comb and adjustable butt|
|Barrel Length||330 mm (13 ”)|
|Average Weight||4.2 kg (9.2 lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Micro adjustable rear sight.
Large muzzle break with open front sight.
Integrated sound moderator inside muzzle break.
Metal trigger blade.
DynaPad’s V-shaped ventilation hole design provides superior recoil absorption and shooting comfort. DynaPad comes with 3 stock spacers (each 5 mm width) to extend stock length of pull.
Elevation adjustable comb.