- Break barrel 12 shot repeater in .177 (4.5mm) and 10 shot repeater in .22 (5.5mm) caliber.
- Includes 2 detachable Rapid Performance Mag (RPM) magazines.
- With a single motion, Hatsan’s “EZ-Load Action System” quickly cocks and loads the gun.
- Vortex gas piston power source.
- Integrated Sound Moderator in muzzle break for reduced down-range noise.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Picatinny rail for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS- Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap cocking arm safety.
- Stylish design ambidextrous synthetic stock.
- Metal trigger blade.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Foldable front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177cal||5.5mm /.22cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity-Lead Pellet (*)||380m/s (1250fps)||305m/s (1000fps)|
|Energy||24 Joule (18 ft/lbs)||27 Joule (20 ft/lbs)|
|Barrel Length||360mm (14”)|
|Average Weight||3.6kg (7.9lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5mm (.060”) red|
* Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
* Scope sold separately.
Includes 2 detachable Rapid Performance Mag (RPM) magazines.
12-shot RPM magazine in .177 (4.5mm) and 10 shot RPM magazine in .22 (5.5mm) caliber.
Foldable front sight with Truglo fiber optics
Rapid Performance Mag (RPM) magazines are easily detachable with a touch of button.
With a single motion, Hatsan’s EZ-Load Action System quickly cocks and loads the gun.
Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevationwith Truglo fiber optics.