- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm), .25 (6.35mm) and .30 (7.62mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Ergonomic and stylish design ambidextrous synthetic thumbhole stock.
- Elevation adjustable comb
- DynaPad recoil pad system for maximum recoil absorption.
- 3 stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
- Scope mount rail for both 11mm & 22mm mounts.
- Shock absorber scope stop.
- Metal trigger blade.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking of the rifle.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177cal||5.5mm /.22cal||6.35mm / .25cal||7.62mm / .30cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||380 m/s (1250 fps)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||230 m/s (750 fps)||170 m/s (550 fps)|
|Stock||Advanced Polymer, thumbhole elevation adjustable comb|
|Barrel Length||415mm (16.3”)|
|Average Weight||4.36kg (9.6lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Micro adjustable rear sight.
Adjustable front sight
Large muzzle break with open front sight.