Mossy Oak Break-Up camo version.
Luxurious walnut woodgrain camo version.
Left side view.
- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap cocking safety.
- Ambidextrous & ergonomic design synthetic stock.
- Soft rubber inlays on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- Elevation adjustable comb.
- TRIOPAD® butt system for maximum recoil absorption.
- Comes with 3 TRIOPAD® stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking of the rifle.
- Integrated sound moderator inside muzzle break.
- Scope mount rail & mounted scope stop.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Sling swivels on the butt and forearm
- Includes a free bipod and sling.
|Model||MOD 125 Sniper|
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||380 m/s (1250 fps)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||230 m/s (750 fps)|
|Stock||Advanced Polymer with elevation adjustable comb|
|Length||1240 mm (48.8”)|
|Barrel Length||360mm (14.2”)|
|Average Weight||4.1 kg (9 lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9 mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5 mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Micro adjustable rear sight.
Elevation adjustable comb.
Metal trigger blade.
Includes 3-9x32 Fully / Multi Coated Optima Scope.
Combo scope mount rail good for both 11 mm and 22 mm mounts.
Large muzzle break with open front sight.
Integrated sound moderator inside muzzle break.
The Hatsan TRIOPAD® Butt System utilizes a heavy duty rubber recoil pad and 3 stock spacers. This allows for maximum recoil absorption and up to 4 different length of pull options.
TRIOPAD® Butt System