- Pressure adjustable Regulator and Carbon Fiber air bottle version.
- Manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- 3 power adjustable Transfer Port.
- Externally adjustable hammer preload.
- Externally adjustable Regulator.
- Additional air gauge to monitor the regulator pressure.
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator – Approximately 50% Quieter.
- 1/2” UNF threaded muzzle for additional detachable sound moderators.
- Precision rifled and choked steel barrel for accuracy.
- Detachable 24-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm), 21-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm) and 19-shot magazine in .25 (6.35mm). Includes 2 magazines.
- 580cc volume detachable carbon fiber air bottle. Spare carbon air bottles are available.
- Foster quick disconnect male fitting on the rifle and female quick disconnect nozzle included in the box.
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Tactical telescopic stock and soft rubber pistol grip.
- Elevation adjustable cheek rest and rubber butt pad.
- Aluminum frame with integrated picatinny rail 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts.
- Additional picatinny rail beneath the forearm.
- Reversible cocking handle for ambidextrous operation.
- Aluminum trigger guard and black metal trigger.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Vertical and horizontal trigger shoe adjustment.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent discharge of the rifle when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Manual Safety.
- Hard case is included.
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177cal||5.5mm / .22cal||6.35mm / .25cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||306m/s (1010fps)||288m/s (950fps)||265m/s (870fps)|
|Air Tube Volume||580cc (carbon fiber)|
|Fill Pressure||250 BAR|
|Number of Shots at Optimal Velocity||140||130||120|
Elevation adjustable cheek rest.
|Overall Length||1025mm (40.3”) Stock Shortened
1090mm (42.9”) Stock Extended
|Barrel Length||585mm (23”)|
|Average Weight||3.6kg (7.9lbs)|
* Velocity results may vary as much as 20% due to pellet weight, pellet shape, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
|Power Setting||Hatsan Factor Recommended Energy**
|4.5mm / .177cal|
|3||19 to 26.5 Joule|
|2||18 to 23 Joule|
|1||12 to 14.5 Joule|
|5.5mm / .22cal|
|3||25 to 40 Joule|
|2||20 to 28 Joule|
|1||12.4 to 16 Joule|
|6.35mm / .22cal|
|3||27 to 45,3 Joule|
|2||23 to 31 Joule|
|1||12.6 to 15.6 Joule|
** Energy Range “Min to Max” Hammer Preload
** Energy Range with “Min to Max” Hammer Preload and Regulator at 140 BAR.
(*) Scope sold separately
• 580cc carbon fiber air bottle.Spare carbon fiber tanks are available.
Externally adjustable hammer preload (located on right side of the receiver)
3 power adjustable
Reversible cocking handle for ambidextrous operation
Tactical telescopic stock
580cc volume detachable carbon fiber air bottle
Foster quick disconnect male fitting
Vertical and horizontal trigger shoe adjustment
Elevation adjustable cheek rest
Externally adjustable Regulator