- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Ambidextrous stylish wood stock with montecarlo cheekpiece on both sides.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- Rubber ventilated butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Grooved cylinder for 11 mm scope mounts & mounted scope stop.
- Adjustable trigger pull & trigger travel.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking with integrated hooded front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||245 m/s (800 fps)||200 m/s (650 fps)|
|Stock||Wood with montecarlo cheekpiece|
|Length||1095 mm (43”)|
|Barrel Length||420mm (16.5”)|
|Average Weight||2.9 kg (6.4 lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9 mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5 mm(.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Micro adjustable rear sight.
Large muzzle break.
Hooded front sight with truglo fiber optics.