Mossy Oak Break-Up finish version.
Luxurious walnut woodgrain camo version.
- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Barrel Release System.
- ½” UNF threaded muzzle for fitting sound moderator and fitted metal muzzle cap.
- Ergonomic & slim design grey color synthetic stock with checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Grooved cylinder for 11 mm scope mounts & mounted scope stop.
- Metal trigger blade.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Hooded front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||245 m/s (800 fps)||200 m/s (650 fps)|
|Length||1120 mm (44”)|
|Barrel Length||450 mm (17.7”)|
|Average Weight||3.1 kg (6.8 lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9 mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5 mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Micro adjustable rear sight.
Hooded front sight with Truglo fiber optics. ½” UNF threaded
muzzle for fitting sound moderator and fitted metal muzzle cap.
Metal trigger blade.
BARREL RELEASE SYSTEM
Barrel Release provides easier breaking of the barrel with less cocking effort, while also serving as an additional safety feature. The breach locking tab is easily released by simply pushing forward the barrel release button.