- Single shot break barrel action.
- Fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound moderator in muzzle break for reduced down-range noise.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Ergonomic design walnut stock with elevation adjustable comb.
- Ventilated rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Checkering on grip & forend for better control and feel.
- Metal trigger blade.
- Grooved cylinder for 11mm scope mounts & mounted scope stop.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation.
- Open metal front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- TRUGLO fiber optic sights with contrasting fiber colors.
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177 cal||5.5mm / . 22 cal||6.35mm / .25 cal|
Velocity-Lead Pellet (*)
|305m/s (1000 fps)||245m/s (800 fps)||200m/s (650 fps)|
|Barrel Length||370mm (14.5”)|
|Average Weight||3kg (6.6lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound moderator in muzzle break for reduced downrange noise.
TRUGLO fiber optic sights with contrasting fiber colors.
• Ergonomic design walnut stock with elevation adjustable comb.
• Ventilated rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
• Checkering on grip & forend for better control and feel.
• Quattro trigger
• Metal trigger blade
Micro adjustable rear sight.
Metal trigger blade.