Left side view.
Optima 1x40 Red Dot Sight & Aluminum Sound Moderator equipped version. (No sights)
Optima 3-9x32 Scope & Ported Muzzle Break equipped version. (No sights)
- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- High quality and genuine Turkish walnut stock-hunting style, ergonomic and stylish design and montecarlo cheekpiece.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- TRIOPAD® butt system for maximum recoil absorption.
- Comes with 3 TRIOPAD® stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
- Scope mount rail & shock absorber scope stop.
- Gold plated trigger blade.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||380 m/s (1250 fps)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||230 m/s (750 fps)|
|Stock||Turkish Walnut with montecarlo cheekpiece|
|Length||1200 mm (47.2”)|
|Barrel Length||450 mm (17.7”)|
|Average Weight||4.2 kg (9.2 lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9 mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5 mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Combo scope mount rail good for both 11 mm and 22 mm mounts.
Shock absorber scope stop.
Open front sight with
Truglo fiber optics.
Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
Gold plated metal trigger blade.
Micro adjustable rear sight.
TRIOPAD® Butt System
The Hatsan TRIOPAD® Butt System utilizes a heavy duty rubber recoil pad and 3 stock spacers. This allows for maximum recoil absorption and up to 4 different length of pull options.