- Fixed barrel / under lever cocking system with break open loading port.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm) , .22 ( 5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) calibers.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Precision rifled steel barrel for accuracy.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap cocking safety.
- Cocking arm safety
- Genuine Turkish walnut ambidextrous stock
- Elevation adjustable comb.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- Scope mount rail & shock absorber scope stop.
- Gold plated trigger blade.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Includes a free bipod and sling.
- Includes 3 stock spacers to extend to stock length.
|Model||Dominator 200W Carbine|
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||245 m/s (800fps)||200 m/s (650 fps)|
|Stock||Turkish Walnut with adjustable comb and adjustable butt|
|Length||1098mm (43.2 ”)|
|Barrel Length||400mm (15.7 ”)|
|Average Weight||4.4kg (9.7 lbs)|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Break open loading port which provides direct loading of the pellet into the barrel.
• Manual & automatic safety.
• Anti bear-trap.
• Cocking arm safety.
• Shock absorber stock stop.
• Scope mount rail good for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
• Micro adustable rear sight.
Dominator 200W Carbine is equipped with ½” UNF threaded muzzle for sound moderator & with muzzle cap.
Dominator 200W Carbine is equipped with
½” UNF threaded muzzle for sound moderator & with muzzle cap.
Elevation adjustable comb.
Three stock length of pull spacers are included. The stock length of pull can be extended by increments of 5mm (1/5”) by simply inserting one or more of these spacers. With these spacers any shooter can perfectly fit the suitable stock length of pull.