Long version with 230 cc air cylinder tube,
58 cm barrel and 100 fps (30 m/s) more muzzle velocity.
- 10- shot, manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½” UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Genuine Turkish walnut ambidextrous stock with montecarlo cheekpiece.
- Elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine in .177 (4.5 mm) and .22 (5.5 mm) calibers and 9-shot rotary magazine in 25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Includes 2 magazines.
- Detachable steel air cylinder tube (180cc). Spare cylinders are available.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap.
- Dovetail groove receiver for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts.
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Manual & Automatic Safety.
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Adjustable rear & front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Gold plated metal trigger & metal trigger guard.
- Long version available (AT44W-10 Long) with 230 cc air cylinder tube, 58 cm barrel and 100 fps (30 m/s) more muzzle velocity.
Elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
• Manual & Auto Safety.
• Scope mount rail for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts.
• 10-shot magazine (9-shot magazine in .25/6.35mm caliber)
• Micro adjustable rear sight.
• Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
• Gold plated trigger blade
• ½” UNF threaded muzzle and fitted muzzle cap.
• Detachable 180cc air cylinder for 200 bar fill pressure with built in pressure gauge. (230cc air cylinder in long version).
Adjustable front sight