- •Multi caliber interchangeable, multi-shot, bolt action pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Caliber-specific Barrel/Receiver module easily removed/installed with a single thumb screw.
- QuietEnergy Fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator – Approximately 50% Quieter.
- Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
- Detachable 14-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm) , 12-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm) and 10-shot magazine in .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Includes 2 magazines and a quick-fill nozzle.
- Black anodized aluminum receiver.
- Picatinny rail milled receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Genuine Turkish walnut ambidextrous & ergonomic stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece.
- Checkering on grip & forend for better control & feel.
- Elevation and fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad
- 165cc volume steel air cylinder tube (not detachable) in forend fills to 200bar.
- Built-in pressure gauge in the forearm to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Manual safety.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Additional caliber-specific barrel/receiver modules are available separately.
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177cal||5.5mm / .22cal||6.35mm / .25cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||325m/s (1070fps)||295m/s (970fps)||265m/s (870fps)|
|Air Tube Volume||165cc|
|Fill Pressure||200 BAR|
|Number of Shots per fill||100||95||90|
|Number of Shots at Optimal Velocity||48||40||38|
|Stock||Turkish Walnut. Elevation and fit angle adjustable butt pad.|
|Overall Length||1085mm (42.7″)|
|Barrel Length||450mm (17.7″)|
|Average Weight||3.09 kg (6.8lbs)|
*Velocity results may vary as much as 20% due to pellet weight, pellet shape, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
Hydra’s patented Versi-Cal Technology (VCT) system couples a caliber-specific receiver and barrel into a single interchangeable module. It allows for quick and simple multi caliber interchangeability. Unscrew the convenient upper receiver bolt to switch between .177, .22, or .25 caliber variants. This allows a scope to to remain mounted and zeroed with each caliber barrel/receceiver module, eliminating the need to re-zero each time the barrel is interchanged.
(*Additional caliber-specific barrel/receiver modules are available separately.)
.177 (4.5mm) caliber
.25 (6.35mm) caliber
.22 (5.5mm) caliber
• Genuine Turkish walnut ambidextrous & ergonomic stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece.
• Checkering on grip & forend for better control & feel.
• Elevation and fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.