- Fixed barrel / under lever cocking system with break open loading port.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm) , .22 ( 5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) calibers.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Precision rifled steel barrel for accuracy.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap cocking safety.
- Cocking arm safety
- Ambidextrous & ergonomic design synthetic stock.
- Soft rubber inlays on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- Elevation adjustable comb.
- Scope mount rail & shock absorber scope stop.
- Metal trigger blade.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Includes a free bipod and sling.
- Includes 3 stock spacers to extend to stock length.
|Model||Dominator 200S Carbine|
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5mm / . 22 cal||6.35mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||245 m/s (800fps)||200 m/s (650 fps)|
|Stock||Advanced Polymer with adjustable comb and adjustable butt|
|Length||1098 mm (43.2 ”)|
|Barrel Length||400 mm (15.7 ”)|
|Average Weight||4.4 kg (9.7 lbs)|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
* Scope sold separately.
Break open loading port which provides direct loading of the pellet into the barrel.
• Manual & automatic safety.
• Anti bear-trap.
• Cocking arm safety.
• Shock absorber stock stop.
• Scope mount rail good for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
• Micro adustable rear sight.
Dominator 200W Carbine is equipped with ½” UNF threaded muzzle for sound moderator & with muzzle cap.
Dominator 200W Carbine is equipped with
½” UNF threaded muzzle for sound moderator & with muzzle cap.
Elevation adjustable comb.
Three stock length of pull spacers are included. The stock length of pull can be extended by increments of 5mm (1/5”) by simply inserting one or more of these spacers. With these spacers any shooter can perfectly fit the suitable stock length of pull.