- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Rifled steel barrel with synthetic shroud and sound moderator
- Ambidextrous, all weather, tactical style pistol grip synthetic stock.
- Grooves on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Grooved cylinder for 11 mm scope mounts & mounted scope stop.
- Adjustable trigger pull & trigger travel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking with front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177cal||5.5mm /.22cal||6.35mm / .25cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||245 m/s (800 fps)||200 m/s (650 fps)|
|Stock||Advanced Polymer. Integrated Pistol Grip.|
|Barrel Length||370mm (14.5”)|
|Average Weight||2.75kg (6lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
* Scope sold separately.