• Break barrel, single
cocking system & single shot.
• Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
• Quattro Trigger & SAS™ - Shock Absorber System.
• Precision rifled steel barrel.
• Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
• Anti bear-trap cocking safety.
• Ambidextrous & ergonomic design synthetic stock.
• Soft rubber inlays on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
• Elevation adjustable comb which can be easily adjusted by a coin.
• TRIOPAD® butt system for maximum recoil absorption.
• Comes with 3 TRIOPAD® stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
• Large muzzle break for easy cocking of the rifle.
• Integrated sound moderator inside the muzzle break.
• Scope mount rail & mounted scope stop.
• Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
• Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
• Sling swivels on the butt and forearm
• Comes in its box with a free bipod and sling.
* Above maximum muzzle
velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.