QuietEnergy Barrel Technology
QuietEnergy Sound moderator in muzzle break for reduced down-range noise
- Bullpup design, 10- shot, manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- 6 level power adjustment. Power setting can be done at a turn of the power adjustment knob.
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator – Approximately 50% Quieter
- Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy.
- Thumbhole synthetic ambidextrous bullpup stock. 3 Picatinny accessory rails – beneath and on the sides of the forearm.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- “EasyAdjust” Cheek Comb - Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment wheel and
- 3 spare magazine carrying slots in the stock
- Elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine in .177 (4.5 mm) and .22 (5.5 mm) calibers and 9-shot rotary magazine in 25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Includes 4 magazines.
- Detachable aluminum air cylinder tube (255cc). Spare cylinders are available.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap supplied in the box.
- Picatinny rail for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts.
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Manual & Automatic Safety.
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Metal trigger & synthetic trigger guard.
- Fitted sling swivels.
- Hard case and a sling included.
- Spare air cylinders with regulator are available.
- Long version available (Gladius Long) with 585mm barrel and 100 fps (30 m/s) more muzzle velocity.
* Velocity results may vary as much as 20% due to pellet weight, pellet shape, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
* The energy restriction of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. Above maximum velocity & energy figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle and when measured at optimum pressure value in the air tube. As a nature of the PCP air rifles the velocity starts low at maximum pressure level in the air tube, then starts to increase and gets to the maximum at optimum pressure value in the air tube; and then starts to decrease again as the pressure in the air tube gets too low.