* Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restriction of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle and when measured at optimum pressure value in the air tube. As a nature of PCP air rifles the velocity starts low at maximum pressure level in the air tube, then starts to increase and gets to the maximum at optimum pressure value in the air tube; and then it starts to decrease again as the pressure in the air cylinder gets too low.
Galatian IV - Carbine
Shrouded shorter (carbine) barrel version with fixed sound moderator. (50-60fps less velocity due to carbine barrel)
• Removable rear sight.
• Trigger lock included.
• Side lever action
• Cocking indicator
• Dovetail grooved receiver for 11mm or 22mm scope mounts
• Quattro trigger
• Micro adjustable rear sight with Truglo fiber optics.
• Detachable 16-shot magazine in .177 caliber,
14-shot magazine in .22 and
13-shot magazine in .25
Carrying case included.
• Elevation adjustable comb which can be easily adjusted by a coin. Stock length of pull, elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
• Spare magazine carrying slot in the stock
3 picatinny rails beneath and on the sides the forearm.