Side bolt version
Integrated Sound Moderator
QuietEnergy Sound moderator in muzzle break
for reduced down-range noise
* Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restriction of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle and when measured at optimum pressure value in the air tube. As a nature of PCP air rifles the velocity starts low at maximum pressure level in the air tube, then starts to increase and gets to the maximum at optimum pressure value in the air tube; and then it starts to decrease again as the pressure in the air cylinder gets too low.
Rear bolt version
• Side bolt action or rear bolt action.
• Auto / Manual Safety.
• Scope mount rail good for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
• 10-shot magazine (9-shot magazine in .25 /6.35mm caliber).
• Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
• Gold plated trigger blade.
Elevation adjustable comb. Stock length of pull, elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
QuietEnergy integrated sound moderator.